Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Video of Metropolitan Anthony Teaching on Prayer



     From "Streams of the River" blog, another important site I've found courtesy of Ms. Linsley at "Just Genesis", this video of  Metropolitan Anthony Bloom of the Russian Orthodox Church in Great Britain and Ireland is slightly over an hour long.  For me, his "presence" is just as affecting, if not more so, than his words, and his words are brilliant.  As I watch the video, I get a great sense of peace, comfort, and strength from the man himself, even while sometimes forgetting exactly what he is talking about.  Although much of his message is about how we are all equally loved by God, I think he provides evidence that some spirits are nearer to God than others...very wonderful and very humbling.  Please click here to watch this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment