Saturday, November 2, 2013

10 Year Old Amish Girl Flees US to Escape Forced Chemo, Recovers Naturally

     I've mentioned before the incident--being told that I would be arrested if I refused permission for UC Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, to continue chemotherapy for my then 14 year-old daughter, that she would be placed in foster care and given chemo anyway--  that led, among other things, to my starting this blog. I've since learned of many similar episodes, including this one now:

Amish Girl Being Forced Into Chemotherapy Taken Out of US By Family, Recovers with Natural Treatments
and
10 Year Old Amish Girl Flees US to Escape Chemo

For the record, my daughter is now 18 and healthy.  We used the Gerson Diet and various alternative natural supplements.


                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment